PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BALLS 🥜 THESE TASTE EXACTLY LIKE CHOC-CHIP PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
POWERED WITH SOME PLANT BASED PRANA PROTEIN, I HAVE MADE. FEW VARIATIONS FOR THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS TREATS OR A POST WORKOUT SNACK.
* 1 cup of your favourite natural peanut butter
* 1/4 cup honey or 1/4 cup brown rice malt syrup (vegan)
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
* 1/2 cup decicated or shredded coconut
* pinch of salt
* 2 dates
* Goji berries
* Choc chips of choice
* 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
* 2 tbls of Coconut Mylk Prana protein
1. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, brown rice malt syrup or honey and vanilla extract and coconut oil.
2. Stir in the oats, coconut and salt until well combined and then add the chocolate chips, Chopped goji berries and any other fillings desired. If the mixture doesn’t hold together well when pinched together, add the additional water or vanilla, a teaspoon at a time until the mixture holds together well when pinched.
3. Form 1 inch balls by pressing about 1 tablespoon of the mixture together and roll in coconut.
4. Store in fridge